AWTC is continuously looking for qualified and motivated individuals. Due to recent industry regulations, loyal clients and reputation, our business is growing rapidly.
Reporting to the Operations Manager with our primary office in Jericho, NY, the Project Manager should be self-motivated and will have a demonstrated ability to work independently. The right candidate understands the industry and has strong client service and technical skills. In this role you’ll be out in the field regularly representing AWTC. You’ll be fulfilling client’s needs and providing education and support to them regarding their critical heat transfer equipment and regulatory compliance with Local Law 77 for NYC locations.
- Meet with clients to understand the facility HVAC systems, issues or concerns that may exist and areas that need improvement
- Collect samples at the specified frequency to perform treated system audits
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the trends within each treated system.
- Write comprehensive audit reports to be shared with clients as well as the chemical vendor
- Stay abreast of the legal landscape pertaining to Local Law 77
- Meet and exceed project deadlines, including RFP submissions
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or the sciences
- 5 years’ in HVAC Water Treatment or equivalent experience
- 2 years’ experience in Project Management
- Certified Water Technologist a plus
- Advanced time management and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Excellent client-facing communication skills
- Medical Premium reimbursement,
- 401K (Profit Sharing) and
- yearly cash bonus based on performance.
- Starting salary is based on experience.
If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in innovative solutions to problems and providing excellent service to our industry, we encourage you to apply. Please use our Contact Us page for the initial inquiry.